Sunday, April 19, 2009

Software Catalyst Radeon Xddm

Miao!

Here I am with my first post! I have never liked the blog but who knows, maybe this will be fine PROJECT
X3 I found this cute template, but just learn to use them for good code will create something custom.
at this time are taken by a strong mystical crisis: study or not study Alfieri?
Actually I've read all 20 pages in question, but I have not the slightest desire to learn, partly because of philosophical speculation miserable human existence or the strong criticism of the Enlightenment ideals honestly I do not give anything!
prefer to find a good program for video monataggi (other than movie maker) and create an AMV Arthur / Merlin of the song Forgiven Withing Temptation, but it unfortunately I can not!
Then, with a beautiful sigh and feel like a sloth, I'm going back to school.
Here for you a small signature Arthur / Merlin (couple at this time is my passion * _ * SLASH!) I did after months of interruption of my production photoshoppiana.



And even some little 'work' on Kuroshitsuji! Sebastian = รง =


0 comments:

Post a Comment