Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gold Plated Desert Eagle For Sale Airsoft

Return 2 The Scene of Crime ... (.. XD ..)

Who am I? It you have any idea?
Let's start with him ... does not tell you anything??


Ok, I give you a hand, vertically
10: The DON john Bellavista
Do not tell me that it's hard!!
Be 'while you're there to puzzling (se. .. guess -.-') torovare for the answer ...
... let's see who will never be the one who is next ... 17
Horizontal: Father: filthy rich, the mother wanders through the space with his friends aliens (XD)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If your answers were: Don Lothario and Martina Alberghini .... You have the great stoner ...!!!!!!
Ok, ok, I was kidding ... they often are, of course I have changed a bit 'but they are always!
But they are not alone ... as you probably noticed from clothing, Martina is pregnant but ...

When I said they are not alone in reality I was referring to him .... Zorba, a concentration of lightning and thunderbolts!!
Zorba, despite being a cuddly cat and looking comfortable, actually is a real plague!
Go to wander anywhere, run anywhere, especially salt everywhere!!
Me: err ... Zorba? What are you doing them? Please can you get?? SUBITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Luckily since there Zorba .... she has calmed down a bit'.... beeeeeeel indeed a bit '! You
Bubulina ... a love of cat! She, unlike Zorba, is calm and peaceful, although at the adoption center
said they did not underestimate it just because it will adjust to new habitats will come out of "the real you"
I only hope ... is not like Zorba!



And now I leave here with the presentations made ....! I apologize for the photos but I had reset the settings gafiche base and I had not noticed ... = (However in the next update will see the pictures so much better except for the first 4 or 5 = (= (

0 comments:

Post a Comment